Skip to main content
- Each hostel has amenities like reading room, indoor games room, visitors’ room, warden office, guest room, and dining hall with mess.
- Separate space for watching T.V with enough chairs.
- Provision of Water Cooler with water purifier filters.
- The University has appointed a qualified doctor as Medical Officer for the hostel.
- If in the opinion of the hostel committee any resident requires Medical attention, University Medical Officer will be asked to attend to the resident. In case of emergency the Warden will take a student to the nearby Hospital and the payment has to be borne by the student.
- Special arrangement for a washerwoman can be made on extra payment.
- Laundry man (dhobi) comes to the hostel twice a week and residents can avail of this facility at their own risk on extra payment.