Eligibility for Hostel Admission
- Student studying in conducted colleges or department of the University will be eligible for admission.
- Only a student residing beyond the city limits of Mumbai can apply for accommodation in the hostel.
- Admission will be granted strictly on the basis of merit and distance.
- Students who have been finalised for the admission in the hostel must carry the following documents while the time of admission:
- Correspondence like address proof of residence Ration card, Telephone bill, Electric bill, etc. addresses of parents, 2 local guardians and two contacts telephone numbers. In case of changes of Address and phone number of parents or local guardians at any point of time has to be intimated to the hostel office in writing.
- Photocopy of the "College Admission Fees" receipt.
- "Hostel Undertaking Form" duly signed by student and parents/local guardian.
- The student is required to submit authentic medical certificate.
- Cast certificate, school leaving certificate, Mark sheet of previous exam.