Reading & Lending Services
- Reading room facilities for 9-10 hours daily
- Open on Sundays and select holidays during certain months of the year
- Special workstations for using audio-visual materials, CD-ROMs and internet
- Extensive lending facilities
- Inter-library loan facilities
- Photocopying services
- List of additions in KRC at Churchgate, Juhu and Pune campuses
- Preparation of bibliographies and reading lists
- Fact-finding and literature search
- Guidance in bibliographic and information use
- User education programmes to develop skills in KRC use and in motivating students to use the collection.
- Value – added workshops for post-graduate & research students and teachers
- Pathfinder and guides to KRC use.
- SULOC, the online catalogue, is a key to the resource of the entire KRC system.
- CD-ROMs of reference materials, learning resources, bibliographic sources and full text journals make searching information a quick and easy task.
- Internet searching facility with professional help opens a gateway to global resources.
- A growing number of downloaded internet resources, in-house papers etc. organized into an Electronic Library.
- A database of web sites helps locate useful and relevant resources on the internet.
- An in-house online index to language and literature‘Sahitya Suchi’
- Access to databases like ‘Proquest Central’, ‘EBSCO’, IndiaStats, 'EPWRF', PsycARTICLES, IEEE-POP.
- Access to databases offered by INFLIBNET like JSTOR, JCCC, ISID, IEEE-ASPP.