• Reading room facilities for 9-10 hours
• Open on Sundays and select holidays
• during certain months of the year
• Special workstations for using
• audio-visual materials, CD-ROMs and
• Extensive lending facilities
• Inter-library loan facilities
• Photocopying services
• List of additions in libraries at
Churchgate, Juhu and Pune campuses
• Preparation of bibliographies and reading
• Fact-finding and literature search
• Guidance in bibliographic and information
• User education programmes to develop
skills in library use and in motivating
students to use the collection.
• Value – added workshops for post-graduate
& research students and teachers.
• Pathfinder and guides to library use.
• SULOC, the online catalogue, is a key to
the resource of the entire library system.
• CD-ROMs of reference materials, learning
resources, bibliographic sources and full
text journals make searching information
a quick and easy task.
• Internet searching facility with
professional help opens a gateway to global
• A growing number of downloaded internet
resources, in-house papers etc. organized
into an Electronic Library.
• A database of web sites helps locate
useful and relevant resources on the
• An in-house online index to language and
• Access to databases like ‘Proquest’ ,
• Access to databases offered by inflibnet
like JSTOR, Emerald(Library Science), JCC
(JSTOR Custom Content for consortium),
Cambridge journals etc.
• Access to IEL online, IEEE and other
databases as provided by INDEST consortia