|Master of Arts in Media and Communication|
|Two years (4 Semesters) Full-time on-campus Masters Degree Programme|
|Department of Extension Education, Juhu ( https://sndt.ac.in/extensionedu/courses )|
|Women graduates, from any discipline, with minimum of 40 percent or B Grade. Students awaiting their results can be admitted provisionally. The admission will be based on DCET (Department Common Entrance Test) scores. Graduation must be from UGC/AICTE recognized institution.||The programme will enable the students to:
• Understand scope of media and communication in a contemporary society.
• Know the historical perspective on evolution of media to present day.
• Examine role of media communication in day-to-day social and cultural life.
• Develop skills of production in words and visuals.
• Produce work reflecting the expertise organized during the programme.
|Medium of Instructions||Mode|
|Approx Fee||Admission Procedure|
|Affordable Fees||DCET (Department Common Entrance Test)|
|Course Structure||Apply Online|
|Master of Arts in Media and Communication Click Here||• http://sndt.digitaluniversity.ac/|