|Master of Education M.Ed. (Full time)|
|Two years (4 Semesters) Full-time on-campus Masters Degree Programme|
| Department of Education, Mumbai
Department of Education, Pune ( http://educationpune.sndt.ac.in/edu-pn-courses.htm)
a. Candidates seeking admission to the M.Ed. programme should have obtained at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade in the following programmes:
(iii) D.El.Ed.with an Undergraduate degree (with 50% marks in each)
b. Pass In CET of GOM
After passing Maharashtra State CET the admissions will be carried out in the department
• M.Ed. (Full-time) Centralized admission on passing Maharashtra State CET
|Medium of Instructions||Annual Intake|
|English / Marathi||Intake for Colleges : 40
Intake for Departments :
• Aided Programme : 25
• Self- Financed Programme : 40
|Course Objectives||Future Career Prospects|
To enable the students to-
1. Acquire advanced knowledge about the philosophy,sociology and psychology of education.
2. Obtain knowledge about the research methodology of education
3. Qualify with specialization in elementary/secondary school education
4. Get familiar with schedule of the college of education by way of actually working in the college.
5. Apply the theory to practical situations.
Education field is changing rapidly. Quality teacher educators,consultant and research assistants can play a
major role in enhancing the quality
As teacher-educators at D.Ed. and B.Ed. Also, M.Ed. teacher educators. Higher administrative jobs in schools.
|Course Structure||Approx Fee|
• Admission Time Table for M.Ed for the Academic Year 2015-16
|Rs. 29,240/- for 2 years
Rs. 15,195/-(first year)
Rs. 14,045/-(second year)
|• On Campus||• http://sndt.digitaluniversity.ac/|