|Master in Education Management|
|Two years (4 Semesters) Full-time on-campus Masters Degree Programme
Is designed to enhance, sharpen, and develop the knowledge, skills, and sensitivity as an educational leader and manager by undertaking persistent professional learning and development through a master degree that affects upon our leadership practices.
|Department of Education Management, Juhu ( https://sndt.ac.in/edumanagement/courses)|
• Women's graduate in any discipline. Preference will be given to teachers and those working in the education sector.
• Those who have completed the diploma in Education management of the SNDT Women's University may be considered for admission to the second year of this course.
• Those who have completed the first year of the course and do not wish to pursue the course further will be awarded a diploma in education management of SNDT Women`s University.
|Online admission (www.sndt.ac.in)|
|Medium of Instructions||Annual Intake|
|Course Objectives||Future Career Prospects|
• To provide an advance understanding of the management concepts and their application in education environment.
• To provide a contemporary and academically sound, yet practice oriented, form of sustained professional development and learning that is stimulating, critically reflective and relevant to the educational setting.
• To upgrade the skill of human resource development, and various aspects those are related to the management diversity
|Versatile knowledge of management can be applied by the learners in dynamic areas, they can work as-
• Academicians, administrators, in education Institutes and other areas wherever management skills are required.
• Managers and leaders in public and private education institutes and other related areas, they will be able to display their enhanced managerial qualities. - Ph.D. Scholars
|• On Campus||• Rs. 22185/-|
|Course Structure||Apply Online|
|For Details||• http://sndt.digitaluniversity.ac/|