|Master of Science (M.Sc.) - Human Development|
|Two years (4 Semesters) Full-time on-campus Masters Degree Programme|
|Department of Human Development, Juhu (https://sndt.ac.in/humand/courses)|
|• Minimum 45% for students with BSc Home Science with Human Development, BSc Composite Home Science, BA in Home Economics/Home Science, BA/BSc Psychology, BSc/BA Guidance and Counselling.
• Minimum 45% with one-year PG Diploma in Early Childhood Education, Special Education, Guidance and Counselling.
|Common Entrance Test followed by subject specialization test and personal interview.|
|Medium of Instructions||Annual Intake|
|English||Intake for Colleges : 40
Intake for Departments :
• Aided Programme : 25
• Self- Financed Programme : 40
|Course Objectives||Future Career Prospects|
|To enable students:
• To describe the typical development of individuals from conception to late adulthood, as well as divergent development route that may occur in response to a range of bio-psychological issues.
• To develop effective skills in counseling and provide
intervention by learning to deal with personal and family issues through scientific measures like psychological tests, case study approach, research methodologies and practical sessions on family counseling and family therapy.
• To analyze and evaluate major theoretical frameworks that explains individual development through infancy to aging in the social context of family, community, culture and larger environment.
• To enable the understanding and develop skills to establish Entrepreneurial setups and Human Resource Development centers.
• To understand the rights and developmental needs of special children.
• Teacher Trainer
• Research Assistant
• Research Fellow
• School Supervisor/Coordinator
• Preschool Center in-charge
• Curriculum Planner
• School Counselor
• Marriage and Family Counselor
• Project Officer/ Coordinator in NGO’s and Government bodies
• Human Resource Management Executive
• Entrepreneur / Consultant
|On Campus||• M.A. Sem I : Rs. 15965/-
• M.A. Sem II: Rs. 12410/-
|Course Structure||Apply Online|
Course Brochure :