|Master of Science (Computer Science) [M. Sc. (CS)]|
|Two years (4 Semesters) Full-time on-campus Masters Degree Programme|
|Department of Computer Science, Juhu (https://www.sndt.ac.in/computersc/courses)|
• A Science Graduates in BSc.(Physics), BSc. (Maths.), BSc (Elect.), BSc.(IT), B.Sc.(CS) or BCA or any engineering graduate in allied subject from the recognized university with an aggregate marks not less than 50% (Open Category) and 45%(Reserved category).
• Mathematics at 12th Level or 100 marks mathematics studied at graduation level is minimum requirement.
|Medium of Instructions||Annual Intake|
|English||Intake for Departments :
• Self- Financed Programme : 60
|Course Objectives||Future Career Prospects|
|• To provide technical education to women to catalyse their empowerment.
• To fulfils the national need for trained teachers and researchers in Computer Science.
• To promote advanced research, doctoral and postdoctoral work.
• To support the efforts of the University to promote computer awareness and utilization in the various departments.
|• Train highly competent computer software professionals needed by the industry.
• Strengthen teaching, research and consulting in the area of computer applications.
• Develop software for the improvement of educational testing and software for students with learning disability.
• Promote teaching materials and manpower for computer science education.
• Participate actively in professional bodies and industry to contribute to the society at large.
• Interact with some of the best in the computing profession to give exposure to students and faculty.
• Establish links with national and international organizations for advanced training and research in computer science.
|• On Campus||• First Year M.SC.[C.S.] : 50167
• Second Year M.SC.[C.S.]: 54267