|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)|
|Department of Computer Science, Juhu ( https://www.sndt.ac.in/computersc/courses)|
|• As per DTE norms and MAH-MCA-CET score||• As per DTE Rules|
|Medium of Instructions||Annual Intake|
|English & Marathi||Intake for Departments :
• Self- Financed Programme : 60
2nd year : 72
|Course Objectives||Future Career Prospects|
|• To provide technical education to women to catalyse their empowerment.
• To fulfils the national need for trained teachers and researchers in Computer Science.
• To promote advanced research, doctoral and postdoctoral work.
• To support the efforts of the University to promote computer awareness and utilization in the various departments.
|• Train highly competent computer software professionals needed by the industry.
• Strengthen teaching, research and consulting in the area of computer applications.
• Develop software for the improvement of educational testing and software for students with learning disability.
• Promote teaching materials and manpower for computer science education.
• Participate actively in professional bodies and industry to contribute to the society at large.
• Interact with some of the best in the computing profession to give exposure to students and faculty.
• Establish links with national and international organizations for advanced training and research in computer science.
|• On Campus||• First Year MCA: 55267
• Second Year MCA: 51667
• Second Year Lateral Entry: 55267
• Third Year MCA: 55217
|Course Structure||Apply Online|
|For Details||• http://sndt.digitaluniversity.ac/|