|M.A. in Hindi|
|Two years (4 Semesters) Full-time on-campus Masters Degree Programme|
|Department of Hindi, Churchgate ( https://sndt.ac.in/hindimumbai/courses)
Department of Hindi, Pune ( https://sndt.ac.in/hindipune/courses)
Centre for Distance Education (https://sndt.ac.in/cde)
|M.A. I Year:
• Graduate in any discipline from any faculty of this
university or any other recognised university as
• A candidate for being eligible for admission to
M.A. Hindi will have to pass Hindi proficiency test.
M.A. II Year:
• For a student from this University - should have cleared first year in the same subject or has passed
with admissible ATKT.
|The Students should be introduced to the depth of Hindi literature.
The course will enable learners to
• increase their knowledge,
• develop aesthetic sense,
• make them good human beings by inculcating values.
• make them earn their livelihood.
|Medium of Instructions||Annual Intake|
|Hindi||Intake for Colleges : 40
Intake for Departments :
• Aided Programme : 25
• Self- Financed Programme : 40
|Approx Fee||Future Career Prospects|
|• M.A. Sem I : Rs. 7215/-
• M.A. Sem II: Rs. 6140/-
|• On Campus
|Course Structure Details
M.A. in Hindi syllabus (2020-21)